Preeminent Worldwide Programming for Directors and Their Advisors
- United States Events: We can host in the United States Distinguished Speakers such as partners from an international law office; an important leader of business; or senior government officials from another country.
- World Honor to General Counsel: The Directors Roundtable presents the leading global honor to General Counsel.
We are asking firms to recommend the General Counsel of major public, private, or government corporations in their region that might be honored. Go to "Contact Us" to send us a suggestion.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015 – New York
WORLD RECOGNITION OF DISTINGUISHED GENERAL COUNSEL: KRISTINE DELKUS, GENERAL COUNSEL OF TRANSCANADA
- Tuesday, June 02, 2015 – Boston
STRATEGIES FOR EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION
IN TODAY’S “PAY FOR PERFORMANCE” ENVIRONMENT
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 – Dallas
SEC SPEAKS ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS
The Directors Roundtable organizes the preeminent worldwide programming for directors and their advisors. We have created the leading forum for corporate directors to discuss their issues and concerns with peers and distinguished experts. The challenging topics focus on key developments, regulations, and pragmatic solutions directly impacting their company and their roles.
The Directors Roundtable presents the outstanding worldwide recognition to General Counsel. A full-color, downloadable version of the entire transcript is available here for the following honorees:
Additional transcripts are available at Key Docs.Recognizing Judiciary and Contributions to the Rule of Law