|The Directors Roundtable Institute Invites You to Attend a ProgramThe universe of cyber risks is growing as are the costs of responding to those risks. They include data breaches, cyber-attacks, computer hacking, theft or unauthorized disclosure of personal information and intellectual property, and cloud computing. Also, new corporate disclosure guidance from the SEC requires increasing knowledge and vigilance by a company’s management and its board members. Understanding these issues and the steps management must take to protect their companies and themselves is essential.
For Boards of Directors and Their Advisors
THE GAME HAS CHANGED:
PROTECTING AGAINST CYBER THREATS AND THE RISKS
THEY CREATE FOR CORPORATE DIRECTORS
Friday, July 20, 2012
8:30 – 10:30 A.M. (8:00 A.M. Registration)
The California Club, 538 So. Flower Street, Los Angeles
There is no fee to attend and continental breakfast will be served.
Two hours of California MCLE credit will be provided.
The Distinguished Speakers will address:
• The broad range of cyber risks companies currently face
• Cyber risk mitigation
• The legal implications of cyber events for companies and their directors and officers
• Traditional and non-traditional insurance coverage for cyber-liability and associated risks
Appreciation is given to the speakers for making available their thought leadership materials at Raines Feldman LLP, Lockton, and NetDiligence. The Directors Roundtable is a civic group which organizes the preeminent worldwide programming for Directors and their advisors.
- David Chatfield, Vice President, Cybersecurity Services, NetDiligence
- Peter Selvin, Attorney, Raines Feldman LLP
- Ben Beeson, Executive Director, Technology, Media and Telecom
Practice, Lockton International - London
- William Boeck, Senior Vice President, Insurance & Claims
Counsel, Lockton Companies
- Jack Friedman (Moderator), Chairman, Directors Roundtable
Please fill out the form below and click "Register". Questions about this event may be directed to Karen Todd at (727) 493-2067. If you cannot attend the event, you may obtain the program materials (if available) by completing the registration form and typing "program materials" where it asks for directorships.